VIA electronic was founded in 1997 at the Hermsdorf ceramics site. With the early focus on special applications and scientific applications, the intensive participation in research projects as well as in contract developments for the industry, the company succeeded in establishing itself continuously. Today, we are a sought-after development and manufacturing partner with a focus on LTCC multilayer ceramics.
We research, develop and manufacture electronic circuit carriers and housings from innovative multi-layer ceramics (LTCC). We are looking for a practical, motivated and committed
Focus: Quality Management
Experience: Industry-related development and production of electronic circuit carriers
If you like to work in a team, are open to new challenges and are looking for interesting tasks in an international environment, then we would like to hear from you. VIA electronic GmbH is one of the few suppliers of modern electronic circuit carriers made of low-sintered multilayer ceramics (LTCC) and has stood for the production of sophisticated products as well as the development of new processes, products and material systems for more than 25 years. Our products are used in a wide range of industries and applications, from scientific instrumentation to satellite communications. Since 2017, VIA electronic has been part of the global Japanese KOA Group. In this context, VIA electronic will be strengthened and expanded as a European research location and technology partner.
What you bring
- Implementation and maintenance of the QM system in the company
- Supervision and execution of internal and external audits according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- Handling complaints from customers and suppliers
- Conducting internal and external meetings to develop solutions for continuous improvement of the organisation
- Preparing documents to ensure the quality of products and services, taking into account external and internal requirements (e.g. from standards, customer requirements, process descriptions)
- Evaluating the results of the manufacturing process of products and services
- Monitoring test and measurement equipment
- Carrying out supplier evaluations
- Preparing the management review
- Conduct internal and external training
- Reporting on all quality issues in English
What you can expect
This position offers the opportunity to grow into a management role. In addition, you can expect a pleasant, collegial and international working atmosphere with the security and down-to-earth nature of a medium-sized employer.