Production engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)
Production engineering is one of the classic specialisations of engineering education in the field of metal and electrical engineering as well as other branches of the manufacturing industry. The aim of the study programme is the planning and control of technological and economic manufacturing processes.
graduates of the production engineering field of study can be employed in the following areas:
- all areas of work preparation
- Production equipment design and management
- Production planning and order processing
- scheduling, preferably in the metal and electrical industry
- Technical support for suppliers and customers